Header

Image Map

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

instagrammin it...

yes, I realize I made up that word, instagrammin.
get over it.
especially you HA, I know you hate my incorrect grammar.
Here is a little recap of my day off work yesterday, we went to the Mart in Atlanta to look for wholesale items for my mom's business, and also do a little "cash and carry" buying!
I came home with some great deals and sore feet from all the walking! 
Perfect day!








Doing a little linking up with some instagram today...
Join me!!



follow me on instagram too!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

love that purse!

Unknown said...

Thanks!! Me too!!!
I am now obsessed with it and so happy I got it at wholesale!
Yay for good deals!!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

oh how i love instagram!i shall follow you!

Unknown said...

I am slightly obsessed! Thanks for the follow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...