Header

Image Map

Friday, August 17, 2012

I have a question.

Most of the time I just carry on and on about myself, my boring exciting life, and my stuff.
But not today. 
Today I need your help. I have a question for all you bloggers.

What kind of camera do you use?

I am thinking about saving up to purchase a new one, and I just have no idea what I need.
I would like to use it for pictures on my blog and to take quality pictures of my make-up bags and clutches.

Being fairly new to the blogging world, I was hoping I could get some suggestions.
As of now, I just use a Sony Cybershot. 
I have had it since college and it has been through a lot. 

Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 
Please remember, I am not a crazy rich person. I am just getting started.

Thanks for your time on this Happy Friday.

signature150

7 comments:

Cristin said...

I use a cannon rebel.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I use a Nikon. P somerhing. I can look it up. I got it for Xmas with a tripod and remote. Love it all.

Lindsay said...

Wish I could help you with this question, but I pretty much have the same question. I so badly want a nice camera!

casey said...

the canon rebel is a great starting place! i used it in college and i loved it. super easy to work with and you can add upgrade with nicer lenses, etc.

personally, i use an analog (think..real film!) camera, my iphone, my little digital (nothing special) and i'm looking into buying another real-film cameras :)

Lublyou said...

hi lady! we use Canon EOS 550D for a few years already and we love it! :-)

Head to Toe Chic said...

My husband has a Nikon D3000 (I think that's what it is). It's about $500 but so worth it!!

xo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com

Britty Luna said...

I have a Cannon 20D. I am a photographer too. I honestly mostly use my iPhone. A Good set up with good lighting is better then anything else! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...