Header

Image Map

Friday, October 12, 2012

Dear Friday...

I am glad you are here, Friday.
 I am ready for a weekend of corn mazes, weddings, friends and family.

Dear Fellow Bloggers,
I want to be cool and do outfit posts too. I love clothes and mixing it up, but I have got to get this picture thing down pat, until then enjoy my pictures in this mirror.

Dear SaraMontanas customers,
You really rock!! Thanks for all your support lately! BTW, I am trying to get more and more up for Christmas! Need a cute small gift? Give a make-up bag!!

Dear Yummy Crockpot Wednesday,
You make my tummy really happy, and I am pretty happy I don't have to cook when we get back from AWANA; giving me more time to laugh like a hyena while we watch Modern Family.


Dear Sweet Andy,
Thanks for taking me to the fair last night. I am so glad to have crossed another first together off the list! Thanks for not making fun of me while I laugh uncontrollably and try to keep myself from throwing up.

8 comments:

Sarah :: Plucky in Love said...

I love the layers in your outfits! I actually stumbled across this article by the Wall Street Journal about how to take a great "selfie." If it's in the WSJ, you know it's gotta be legit! haha
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303640804577490992373514040.html

Here via Friday's Letters.
Hope you have a great weekend!

xo
Sarah :: Your Plucky Picaroon

Miss Riss said...

I love your outfits! I want more scarves like yours in the photo on the right!...btw I totally did awana when I was young!! Happy Friday!!

Tiffany said...

I want a crockpot so bad! And your outfit pics are totally cute :)

Have a great weekend!

My-cliffnotes said...

The fair! I love fairs!!

Lindsay said...

Love both your outfits! And now I'm starving after seeing your food pics! Have a great weekend!

Ashlyn said...

I would love to be cool with outfit posts too...except my camera is my iPhone :) oh well, what can you do? Love the outfits though!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Loving your outfits even if they are in a mirror. I hope to see more!

Shay said...

Your outfits are so cute and I love your name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...