Header

Image Map

Friday, December 28, 2012

here goes nothing... again.

i am just a real girl with a real style. most days i wear jeans. its what my job calls for. i don't have tons of money to spend on brand name clothes but most days i try to look what most people would call "cute". i have decided to expand this blog even more and try to post more outfit pictures. i would like to call my sense of style boho mixed with country, sometimes sparkly and all things in between. 

most days i pull on a pair of jeans and a somewhat nice shirt and head out the door, but i am hoping this style journey will cause me to think twice about my outfits and try more and more to expand what little style variation i have.

loading horse feed at random times sure puts a damper on your outfit choices and i am always up for suggestions on how to switch up my clothing.


cardigan: GapOutlet// dress: TJ Maxx// shoes: Charlotte Russe


well, here goes nothing.  i am always open to advice, ideas, and suggestions on how to spice up my wardrobe. 


much love readers. much love.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Just found you blog through the Aloha Friday blog hop! Loving this outfit! I love the new boot sock trend. Super cute! I too tend to struggle with more than the generic outfit on the daily. Excited to see your ideas! Looks like you're off to a good start!

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

I love the boot socks over tights! This is such a cute outfit that's perfect for so many things.

Alison
www.getyourprettyon.com

Katie said...

what a cute outfit!! i definitely say more outfit pictures. :) you are adorable!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those boots!! Hi! I found your blog on the hop and am your newest follower! Thought that you might (please) wanna hop on by my blog and follow me back!!

Hugs,
Sarah
www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

My-cliffnotes said...

I love what you're wearing!

Andiepants said...

Super cute idea! I never thought I could pull off my spring dresses, but seeing you put together that cute outfit has given me some ideas! I'm super lazy when it come to putting things together so you are helping yours truly out in a big way!

Keep it up!
Found you through the Aloha Friday post! Come by and visit sometime!
xoxo
Andie's Traveling Pants

MorgHarpNich.com said...

definitely looking forward to more outfit posts from you!this one is really cute. i love the leg warmers (is that what they are even called?). i can't seem to find any to fit my lumberjack ginormous calf muscles (from playing sports in school i guess), but these are so cute!
can't wait for more :)

fellow i'm a ga blogger,
morgan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...