Header

Image Map

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

weekend update of Christmas, shopping, and a very sad day...

This weekend my mama came into town. When she comes we always have the best times, catching up, shopping, and looking at old houses. This weekend was no different. We decided last minute to do the Madison Christmas Tour of Homes. The houses were all beautiful, some more decorated than others and we also got to see some historical sites that I had yet to see, even though I have lived here over 2 years now.

After the tour we stopped by a restaurant to have a beer, eat some dinner, and watch the SEC Championship. We all know how that ended up, but I still LOVE my Dawgs!

Sunday was spent shopping, shopping, eating, and shopping. On the way home we stopped by Andy's and had grilled chicken and cooked us dinner. Such a sweet man.

It was a wonderful weekend spent with my Mama, plus I found some great deals!

















oh... and Krispy Kreme.
Shhhh...







2 comments:

Katie said...

glad you had a good weekend with your mom!

My-cliffnotes said...

Oh and Krispy Kreme haha awesome, looks. Like a fab weekend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...