Header

Image Map

Sunday, January 27, 2013

lady in black




jeans: Target// shirt: Old Navy// shoes: Kohls // jacket and clutch: old








i am starting to learn that when all else fails, just wear black. i threw this outfit on in a total of 5 minutes before getting ready to head out and see seinfeld the other night. it was the best time and i laughed so hard my mouth was sore the next day. 
this was also the first time i asked andy to take pictures of my outfits, and boy do we have a bunch to work on. i laugh because i feel uncomfortable and he hasn't learned what to tell me yet. i am so thankful for him putting up with me. we are working on it and hopefully we will get better at it, because even with some editing these pictures are no bueno. but you all get the idea. sleepy eyes, leaning backwards, and just grinning are not working out so well for me.
any tips ladies that get your guys to take your picture? we need help!

Photobucket

i am also starting to think about redoing my blog. any thoughts??

7 comments:

Katie said...

love the all black! love those shoes! chris has only taken my picture a few times - i am still embarrassed about it! I prefer using my tripod and timer! :)

Gav + Ro said...

Big fan of the all black look myself! Found you through the Southern Bloggers hop, us GA girls gotta stick together!

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

I think all black can be so fantastic, especially when paired with special accessories like that fab clutch! Super jealous you got to see Seinfeld (pretty sure I can quote almost every episode, and those I can't the bf fills in).

I used to try to get my bf to photograph me, but it literally was his most despised activity, and bartering for photography sessions just wasn't what I wanted to be doing either. So I got an inexpensive tripod and remote off of Amazon and haven't looked back!
xx
Here&Now

My-cliffnotes said...

I wish I want outfit posts but m won't do it lol

Unknown said...

Love the black! Chris always takes my pictures. It feels a little silly sometimes, but I don't have a tripod so that is how we roll. I just have him take a ton (which doesn't always happen because he is less patient and doesn't get it) but we end up with something that I use :)

B. said...

Throwing an outfit on in 5 minutes and looking so cute? yes please! This is for me!

Sarah Hartley said...

I don't think there's much better than an outfit in all black and still so chic. Great blog! Found you from Style Sessions. xo, Sarah www.comingunstitched.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...