Header

Image Map

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

randoms, catchphrase, and a big red shirt

 it has been a busy past few days for me but in a relaxing sort of way. the extra long weekend was good to me and i got to spend some sweet quality country girl time with andy. i am pretty much country girl all the time but it was even better to be able to do fun outside things with my man. we got to do some target practice, feed some cows, and just spend time together. i posted tons of pics to instagram so i won't bore you with them all again. if you arent following me, go do so now @saramontanasays.

shirt (gifted): Go Fish// jeans: Target// boots: Old Navy
i am still learning about my new camera. give me a few weeks and i will be taking better photos and hopefully posing better too. i still feel super awkward.

we also spent NYE with lots of our friends at a lake house and played tons of catchphrase and jenga. boy am i addicted to catchphrase. i got to ring in the new year with lots of fun peeps and can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for me. i am looking to make changes in my etsy shop and here on this blog. ready to expand my name and put more effort into getting it all out there. 
i made sure to eat plenty of blackeyed peas and greens yesterday so i am looking for luck and money in the new year. 
how did you spend your NYE? what are your resolutions? come back tomorrow for a list of mine! 

Photobucket


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy




10 comments:

Andiepants said...

Hi Sara!
Just wanted to say that I love your outfit!
I need to get more creative with my clothing and I think that may be my goal for 2013.
In addition to possibly getting off this couch to hit the gym...which would be my number 2 at least for today.

Hope you have a fantastic rest of your week!

xoxo
Andie's Traveling Pants

Ashlyn said...

You look so cute! Happy new year, and I can't wait to see your resolutions tomorrow :)

keepingupwithkristen said...

I'm a country girl at heart, too : ) It's a Georgia thing...

love that outfit!!

Lindsay said...

Happy New Year girly!

Unknown said...

love the outfit!
and the blog layout!

I'm your newest follower :)

My-cliffnotes said...

Catchphrase is so fun!

Red looks fab on you too!

WhatJeanLikes said...

Love the entire look but really loving those boots!!

I hope you're having a great week and a Happy New Year! Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you. If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!) Come and link up and celebrate the coming weekend with us! Aloha, Jean {What Jean Likes}

Because Shanna Said So said...

I am seriously LOVING these outfit posts!!!! So freaking proud of you!!! Keep it up!!! I love your style and your smiling face!!! Thanks a million for linking up!

Unknown said...

Oooh, I like your boots! I need some that color! ;)

Robin said...

oh! I am loving this outfit pretty lady!

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...