Header

Image Map

Thursday, February 21, 2013

currently.



Currently.
- a little ticked that my nails are chipping. i just painted them the other night. this makes me want to run out and get a "real" manicure. does anyone have tips for making your nail color last longer? help a sister out.
- wishing i was still in the bed. i certainly did not want to get up this morning. 
-loving the new ring my bestie bought me. we had some good catch up time over mexican food the other night and i am missing her already.
-ready for another weekend to be here. i enjoyed my time last weekend with Andy and can't wait to see what this one brings. (other than NASCAR)
 
-laughing my head off at this throwback Thursday photo. yes, i used to get dressed up randomly and go to the grocery store. yes, i did this for no reason. don't judge me now.

linking up with Julia for Throwback Thursday.

7 comments:

julia rose. said...

Hahahaha girl this is the best picture, EVER. I'm diggin it! And for some reason this makes me think of Napoleon Dynamite, which is equally as awesome.

Jennifer Lynn said...

Hahaha omg love it!

@verbalgoldblog said...

Thanks so much for joining our linkup! Love that you are from GA too!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I love you silly! This is fantastic.

My-cliffnotes said...

Hahaha

But for real nail chips are the worst

Makaila said...

Girlfriend, get yourself a shellac mani, no doubt about it! Granted your stuck w the same color for 2-3 weeks, but NOOOO chipping!

Marsa said...

hahhaa LOVE

you are so funny!

following ya :)

-marsa
The DayLee Journal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...