Header

Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

Flats For All

flat shoes are a must where i work. yes, most of them make my legs look super short, but i try to add a bit of pizzazz to my normally un-trendy work outfits and flats have to be able to fit-in. 

Flat Shoe Fetish


ASOS oxford shoes
$3.91 - asos.com


Mimi Loves Jimi boots
generalpants.com.au




H&M leather boots
$47 - hm.com


H&M wingtip shoes
$39 - hm.com


TOMS Shoes Classic Canvas Red Slip-on Shoes Men 9.5
toms.com



Do you have any flat favorites?? I would love to see them!


3 comments:

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

I am a ballet flat freak! I have to wear flat, closed toed shoes to work too, and I have found the Old Navy ballet flats to be cute and comfortable for standing on my feet all day!
xx
Here&Now

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I have seriously been looking at a pair of moccasin booties. I love these.

Kristin Dawn said...

Hey, new follower from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. Loving the boots, so cute! :)

xo,
Kristin
aboutagirl.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...