Header

Image Map

Thursday, March 21, 2013

prizzom



Back in 2005, i went to my senior prom. Gosh, that seems like long ago. 

I got to searching these pictures because I am in the process of making my youngest sister's prom dress (go ahead and call me crazy). Anyway, here i am below in all my leopard and lion hair glory. I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it. I was bound and determined to be completely different than anyone else at prom, and lets just say I succeeded. I still love this dress, although I probably would have gone with some different hair and other accessories. I love the print, the fact that its different, and look I even had a high-low hem before it was cool.



prizzom updated
prizzom updated by saramontana featuring pink jewelry
Looking back I wish I had accessorized this dress a little differently. I think I would have went with a more bronze tone to all my accessories and added a pop of crazy color with a bright blue clutch. The minimalist gold jewelry and very gold prommy shoes are definitely not things I would pick again.

As for my hair, long curls would have been a better choice and would have covered those hideous straps.  I think my makeup was pretty neutral and I like it that way. 

All in all, I still love my prom pick just wished I had the ideas then that I have now. 


What did you wear to your prom?
Photobucket



Follow on Bloglovin
linking up for Throwback Thursdays with Julia, Ady, and Jennifer

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi!

I found your blog through the Throwback Thursday link up. I'm a new follower :) I think your prom dress was gorgeous and I'm kind of jealous. Mine- not so much.

xx

Amanda @ Rhyme & Ribbons

@verbalgoldblog said...

love it! thanks for linking up! i'm from ga too!!!

Unknown said...

I graduated in 2005 too :) I should bust out my old pics... I love this! Lol

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

I'm one of the co-hosts. Thanks for linking up.

And don't be talking about 2005 being a long time ago. My prom was in 1997! ACK!

vanessa • withgreatheart.com • attractive, affordable blog + web design said...

2005 was my senior year too! hahaha oh gosh, I feel so old..

lauren said...

hey! great post-- you should see my prom dress from hs.. scary!!! yours was very fashionable :) :)

jennie said...

I love your prom dress! It makes me want to flamenco! Haha! :)

Niken said...

my senior year was in 2007 but i can't remember the outfit i was wearing. ha. nor find any pictures of that night. i think your dress is great though

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...