Header

Image Map

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Are you ready for some BASEBALL??

shoes and jeans: Kohls // tank and cardigan: Old Navy // clutch: made by me 

Most days I have a little trouble finding a casual outfit that is appropriate for my workplace while still being trendy. I have found that the basic tee, cardigan, jeans, flats usually work best; but lately I have been trying to work these items into outfits that I could wear to other places. This is something that I could wear out on the weekends during the day to watch a game at a bar, or throw on a pair of sneaker wedges (see below) and it would be perfect for a Braves game one afternoon with Andy. I live in jeans on the daily, but struggle to keep them fresh and new. I love this clutch I threw together last year and cannot wait to get good use out of it soon! I mean seriously, Andy, take this girl to a Braves game already. 
Speaking of sneaker wedges, I have been trying to decide if I should jump on this bandwagon or not. I think they would be super cute, but I am a little worried that they will turn my ankles into cankles. Does anyone have this problem? Can you suggest some of your favorites? Below are my picks. Later Gators, Montana

Wedge Sneaker Wants!!

Wedge Sneaker Wants!! by saramontana featuring sneakers wedges

Linking up with Shanna and Stesha for Random Wednesdays today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...