Header

Image Map

Monday, April 15, 2013

Bad Hair Days.

 
shoes: Target// jeans: Old Navy// button-up: Target// glasses: Walmart
 
I don't usually go with a ponytail, but lately  they seem to be happening more frequently. They are the easiest way to get my hair up and off my neck and away from my face without looking like a hot mess by doing my typical messy bun. I think that you can keep it looking classy by teasing your hair on top and giving it some added fullness before pulling it back into a pony.  I have also recently found some clear ponytail holders that I am in love with. It is always super easy to wrap a piece of hair around the pony and pin with a bobby pin. Later Gators, Montana
 
 
 and I would love to give a shout out to my blog designer Vanessa at 7Jaded. She was the best to work with. What do you all think about my new blog design? I am for sure in love with it!
 
linking up at Style Elixir.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing shoes and outfit!
www.be-youtifull.com
jewelry giveaway on my blog

Nikki said...

A ponytail is my go to when my hair just won't cooperate. It' can be super easy and super chic when done right :) Found you via the Style Elixir linkup! :)
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...