Header

Image Map

Friday, April 26, 2013

High Five for Casual Friday!

 jeans: LEI (old) // button-up: Charlotte Russe // shoes: Toms
(excuse the baggy knees)

TGIF! 
Thank goodness it is Friday. I am unbelievably excited for this weekend and I can't wait for it to start. Tonight is Twilight in Athens, and we are meeting up with a group of friends to watch the bicycles whiz by! Tomorrow of course includes working in the AM followed by strawberry picking and then rednecking it up at the tractor pull. Sunday will hopefully include some sunshine and laziness, praying the rain will hold off. 
Now on to this super casual outfit... my job includes lifting feed bags, talking to farmers, and I always feel dusty no matter how much I am in the office, this shirt and jeans are perfect for when I want to feel slightly trendy, yet still appropriate for my casual workplace. A button up is the perfect item and I wear them on the daily. What are you looking forward to this weekend? Later Gators, Montana

Oh yeah, I did a headstand last night at yoga class. I am a future yogi for sure and I wish there were more classes that I could attend. I really feel like I have found my exercise of choice. Yes there will still be running for cardio, but yoga is my new love. 

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy weekend girly! Cute outfit!

Helena Chen said...

Pretty top and bag! Yay for the weekend :)

helenashideaway.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...