Header

Image Map

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My attempt at titles, and a new endeavor.

jeans: Target // shirt: StitchFix // cardigan and shoes (similar) : Old Navy

THE OUTFIT:
Stripes! I got this shirt with my second StitchFix a few months ago and it was one of the things I decided to keep. I am excited to wear it more with the warmer weather finally moving in. I love the racer back and the flowy fabric will look great with shorts or tucked in to a pencil skirt. These wedges are a staple in my wardrobe during the warmer months because they are comfortable and go with most anything. 

NOTES:
Today I had an idea about posting individual pictures of my clothes and creating a separate folder so that I can create outfits at any time and give me a better idea of the actual items that I keep in my closet. Over the next few weeks, you will see pictures of me in my outfits, followed by a collage of the individual items. I am hoping that this will make me more organized and better able to mix and match and get fuller use of my closet.
Additionally, I want to announce that I am now a Keaton Row stylist. I am using this platform to get my feet wet in the styling world and I would love to create an online lookbook for any of YOU! This service is free to you and the products that you might buy are offered at the same prices as retail through Keaton Row. Please visit my personal stylist page for more information.
I am so excited about pushing more boundaries and I realize I may have a lot of irons in the fire but I am eager to get started with this new endeavor. Won't you join me on my new fun adventure?
Later Gators,
Montana

1 comment:

Because Shanna Said So said...

This is such a fab idea!!! I need to take pictures of my individual pieces that I wear together too!! And congrats on your new styling endeavor! You are gonna rock it!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...