Header

Image Map

Monday, June 3, 2013

Inside my makeup bag



Powder/Bronzer/Mineral Veil: BareMinerals // eyeliner/mascara: drugstore

I tend to be a pretty simple girl when it comes to makeup, some days I wish I loved it more. Wanted to play dress up and make my face all different styles, to change my makeup depending on what I wear. For the most part I keep things pretty neutral, I like more bronzy, natural colors. 
I have always loved BareMinerals since I was introduced to it a few years ago. I am not a thick concealer wearer although I do use the powder as a concealer under my eyes and press it on with a small brush. I love BareMinerals because it never feels heavy on my face and I love that I don't have to completely re-apply constantly and can just use the mineral veil as a touch up. This mascara has always been my go-to. I have tried others but for the price point you just can't beat Great Lash. 
I am a simple girl when it comes to makeup and I am always looking for new tips... let me know if you have any new products I should try. 
Later Gator's 
Montana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...