Header

Image Map

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

fall is upon us.

via

Don't you just love the way that sounds? Life starts over? I will be honest, fall isn't my favorite season, sure I love the cooler weather, but that only means that winter is coming and winter is not my favorite at all. I like to be warm, always. But I have decided to embrace the fall weather heading our way and this quote just says it all. A new season this year, a new season in life. 
Last night I realized that I was lacking the sense of adventure this year, that I might have had in years past. I have had a pretty great year don't get me wrong, but I want to do something that scares me. I want to inspire others and inspire myself to be better each day. I used to keep a "bucket list" of the things I wanted to do, and maybe that was what pushed me, but in the everyday hustle and bustle I have found it harder and harder to be led towards my dreams. I have decided to post that list here. Maybe going back to it will help me find my passion in life. I think it is so easy to get into the mind set that this is it. I don't ever want that mindset, I want to be pushed in life, I want to figure out my dreams and follow them, I want to inspire others to follow theirs.
 Own my own actual shop/business.
 Go Skydiving
 Go on a trip with my grandparents
Ride a bull
volunteer at a food bank during the holidays
Teach someone something I am good at
Dance in the rain with someone I love
Go to a Braves game
Live in a big city
Live at the beach
Buy a moped/vespa
Pay off my student debt early
Take a sister trip
Schedule one weekend a year with my girlfriends and keep it for at least 10 years straight.
Go to all 3 races of the Triple Crown
Cook an entire meal with things grown in my own garden.
Find a job that I love
Go to the airport and buy a ticket to the first place I think of
Travel somewhere by train
Live in a tiny town
Ride horses in Montana
Take a trip out West
Own a home
Own a horse and show again
go to California
be on television
go to GA/FL Football game
read the entire Bible
go on a cruise

This list is by no means complete, but ever-changing, ever evolving. As for right now, I am about to get my day started. Blessed to hear the rain on the roof as I type this. Blessed to be in this spacing sharing my thoughts with you all. ooo, Montana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...