Header

Image Map

Thursday, January 2, 2014

What's a girl to eat?

Well day one is down. And it was easy. WHOA... seriously, probably the only time you will hear that. The eating part was easy, I wasn't entirely hungry and I only had a craving when someone opened a NutterButter in front of me. RUDE. The grocery shopping part. That was the devil. What exactly is one supposed to eat when you can't have the following??

milk
cheese
butter 
any kind of dairy
eggs
meat 
fish
sugar
alcohol

So yeah, the grocery store was a doozie, but it will get better. It has too. I am going to be a better planner, going to cook huge meals in advanced and eat on them throughout the week. Stir-fry veggies and rice, vegetable soup, ... that's all I got for now.

On to the more yoga side of things...
I officially met my teacher tonight. He is totally blissed out, so at peace with everything. Very let it be kind of guy. I am excited. He doubts me, I can hear it in his voice and see it in the way he looks at me. I want to prove him wrong, I want to prove myself right. I can do this. This meat eating, agriculture loving, God-fearing woman can do this. I will do this. 
Charting started today too and I will share more about that as I get further into the program.

I am tired tonight though. Tired and confident. 
Goodnight all. Blessed to be here. Right here.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

You can do it! Bryan eats Primal and although he eats tons of meat, some of the other restrictions are the same. If you ever need any meal ideas, I'm sure he'd be glad to help you. He's actually doing Whole 30 again right now.

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

I am trying vegan this month, and girl it is hard. I have to get creative with what i am going to eat. I been trying to find things that are not to pricy. Good luck girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...