Header

Image Map

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sweating it out.


Hot yoga and I have a love/hate relationship.
Love:
  • sweating with the music
  • getting deeper into poses
  • removing toxins from my body, bad things I have eaten, drank, or just feelings of sickness that are coming along
  • stretching my muscles in the heat always makes me feel longer, leaner, more in control of my body. 
  • dropping into savansa feeling like I really accomplished something great.
  • knowing i left it all on the mat, pushed through each hard moment, breathed through the tough poses and made the most of the hour I had.
  • all that sweat on my shirt afterwards, feeling of pride when I leave the gym, knowing I am strong, happy, blessed.
Hate:
  • my cold, wet body afterwards.
So you see, the love outweighs the hate. Lots. I love hot yoga. It is a combination of my favorite things and just right for my Monday nights. I encourage each of you to reach out and try it. It is my favorite form of yoga so far, and I just can't get enough. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...