Header

Image Map

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Life Lately - According to my iPhone.

 I totally meant to have this up yesterday, but my internet failed me. Completely failed me. Pray for the people I have to talk to about it. AT&T seriously hates me. My service is always down. #firstworldproblems I know. Just needed to vent. Here are some photos. It's all I got in me today.

flower and a sickly looking arm

outfit with my thrifted purse. (in love)

mothers day arrangements for sale at the farm stand
scary face. (mine of course)

big smiles for a little cutie

flowers by my talented mother. flower photos are my jam

small town festivals with happy friends
graduation parties for a sweet bestie

cattle crossing on a rainy morning
birthday lunch edits with this favorite guy of mine
braves game with the best family ever
and him.
Love you all. Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...