Header

Image Map

Sunday, June 29, 2014

3 Years Ago.

As much as I love being in this place and sharing with the few readers I have, I realize more and more each day that this is a place for me. A place to share where I am right now, the moods I am in, whats going on in my life, my relationships, mainly so one day I can look back. This will always be here. 

This weekend, 3 years ago, something happened that I know changed my life for the better. I met Andy. 

It was a tractor pull with new friends, a few(or too many) drinks, a two-step lesson, followed by a Facebook message a few days later. Who would have thought that a tag-along like me would have met someone like you? 

So tonight, and pretty much always, I am thankful for you, Andy. Thankful for a chance meeting, thankful for tractor pulls, Texas country music, and new friends.

Life is better since Andy is in it. He is the calm to my crazy, the planner to my "i don't know", one of the best men I have ever known, and a friend that I never knew I could have. He knows when to hug me, when to give me space, and when to push into that space and make me a better person. He forgives me when I mess up, laughs at (with) me when I have a moment, is always down for dancing. He likes to go as much as I do, constantly ready for a road trip, and makes me smile every single day.

Andy has also made my faith stronger each and every day, his relationship with the Lord makes me want mine to be better and better. The good Lord knew what he was doing when he put Andy in my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love him and the person he has made me. I know now how relationships should be.

I usually try not to get too sappy on here, and only God knows our future, but I couldn't be more blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life. I can only smile thinking about it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...