Header

Image Map

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Rest Here

I am not going to yoga today... I just don't feel like it. That is the truth. There are no reasons why, and although that is usually the time you need it most, I will probably just do a gentle flow at home by myself. Sometimes it is okay to not push push push. I don't really want to make the hour drive to Athens followed by the 3 hours of yoga and another hour home. Sometimes home yoga is when I really need it the most. That is what I will do. My mind is tired today and I just want to rest and enjoy the evening. Hope you all do too. Give yourself  a break today. It seriously could be the best thing for you.


Don't you worry. I will be back tomorrow and ready to take on the world. :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...